20070927

Psalm 34a

Psalm 34:1-11
CM

At all times I’ll extol the Lord,
My lips will ever praise.
My soul is boasting in the Lord.
Hear, needy ones, rejoice!

Come, glorify the Lord with me,
As one, his name admire.
I sought the Lord, he answered me;
Saved me from every fear.

All those, from shame their faces cleared,
Who look to him, shine bright.
This poor man called, the Lord he heard
And saved him from his plight.

The angel of the Lord’s encamped
Round those by whom he’s feared
And by his hand they are relieved,
Taste, see, the Lord is good.

Blessed the man who’ll refuge find
In him, so fear the Lord
His saints, for those to fear inclined
Lack nothing that they need.

The lions may hungry grow and weak
But those who seek the Lord
No good thing will they ever lack
They will not be ignored.

No comments: