20070913

Psalm 25b

Psalm 25:11-22
CM

O, for the sake of your name, Lord,
My sin, though great, forgive.
Who is the man that fears the Lord?
He'll teach him how to live.

His days in prosperousness he spends,
The land his seed receive.
Those who him fear the Lord befriends;
His cov'nant they believe.

They're ever on the Lord my eyes,
He from the snare will free.
Turn to me, kindly hear my cries,
I'm suff'ring and lonely.

My heart's distress has multiplied;
From anguish set me free.
See my great need, the tears I've cried,
Remove my sins from me.

See how my foes they do increase,
They hate me through and through!
Guard my life, save; from shame release,
I refuge take in you.

Virtue and goodness protect me,
Because my hope's in you.
Israel, O God, come set them free
From all their hardships, do!

No comments: